We are a modern and contemporary photography studio based in Thornton, CO. However we serve most of the Northern Denver Metro area including Boulder.
We specialize in kids and infant portraits. But we are also available for your wedding, family, and high school senior photography needs.
We offer all custom photography sessions. Meaning we find out what you like/don't like, a special location that you would like to shoot at, and if you have any products in mind. This is not a box studio experience we are committed to personalizing all sessions to your wants and needs.
Originally when this family said they would like to go to Blue Lakes for family pictures I wasn’t sure it would be able to happen. The road usually closes in early November but this year we have not had as much snow, so the road was still open!!!! So I met them at trailhead for Quandary and we made the trek up to the lower lake. It was a bit chilly but not as bad as it could be. This Mountain View is unlike anything else you will get in town. I absolutely love this location.
Are you planning a winter session in Breckenridge. Hopefully this helps you determine which type of location you would prefer. It pretty much comes down to mountain views or a more “woodsy” feel.
1. A great view point with fantastic mountain views. Lots of mountains and pine trees.
2. This location offers pine trees and mountain views. This is a quiet location.
3. Dirt road with lots of pine trees. This is a nice location but again no mountain views. This is short walk from the parking lot.
4. This location is a little bit outside of Breckenridge. It is located in Frisco. Mountain views! You’ll have to imagine this covered in snow as I haven’t used this in the winter yet.
5. Another quiet and fantastic location. There are some mountains (not shown in this picture). There are aspen trees and an old building.
6. One last location option offers great views of the ski resort. The one thing to note about this location is that the snow can be deep. So boots are recommended.
7. Boreas Pass Road.
This is a road that is they close off in the winter. There is a parking lot and it is a short walk to this view. When I say short walk…it is about 5 minutes. Its well packed down as this location is used for snowshoeing, winter hiking, etc…
If you are looking through this blog you might notice that you see lots and lots of pictures of my kids. They humor me a lot to go to different locations in Summit County. Treats are usually involved! LOL
Last night I took them to a regular shoot location, but it has turned to winter now. These are also for our own Christmas cards. Check out Blue Lakes in November. This is a great location if you can tolerate is being a bit colder out.